Be part of the big picture
We work smart and hard daily to become the best estate development company in Nigeria, providing affordable landed properties and homes
ABOUT WHITE GATE HOMES
WhiteGate Homes and Facility Management Limited is a foremost real estate company with an established presence across the length and breadth of Lagos State and Nigeria at large.
Over the years we’ve committed ourselves to understanding how crucial our clients’ goals and requirements are and we factor same into property development and facility management with eye into details and passion for delivering nothing less than high quality and reliable finished projects on budget.
Whitegate Homes has since operation, with her in-house multi-disciplinary team of professionals spanning through range of construction and property discipline, completed many projects for both commercial and private use that focus on specific needs and purposes.
1. We are seeking for marketers who are are highly motivated with a good team spirit. Who are ready to work and grow with us, expand our clients base and constantly place our products in front of the right people.
LOCATION: LAGOS ISLAND
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of B.Sc/HND
APPLICATION STATUS: OPEN
- Selling of all company products.
- Generating business leads and follow up on sales of opportunities.
- Selling all company product accordingly and establishing of customers.
- Working and achieving of daily, weekly or monthly target.
- Introducing our products and services to the clients (both new and existing one).
- Providing management with feedback.
- Analyzing and reporting of competitors activities.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify opportunities.
- Showing customers/clients the products and drawing in a targeted audience to consider goods and services.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop campaign and organise focus group for clients.
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients.
- Writing of reports/business proposal.
- Follow upon swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Attending related events in order to generate business leads.
- Arranging meeting with clients and carrying out product demonstration.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and its current events.
- Increase client base, developing and executing growth strategies and plans.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org